We have had several safety issues occur during morning drop-off and afternoon dismissal in the parking lot. In order for our children to remain safe while in our care, we must follow some basic safety issues and would ask that all drivers follow these rules.
1. There will be only one (1) lane of traffic in the bus lane and in the lower parking lot at all times.
2. This is a school zone and the speed limit is 15 mph.
3. The lowest path out of the school (next to the house) is for exiting only. This is NOT an entrance.
4. Please be certain that all children in your care have the car doors closed and seat belts on before driving forward.
5. There is to be NO PARKING in the bus lane by the front of the school before 9:00 AM, from 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM, and from 3:00 – 3:30 PM each day. This is a bus lane and is used for incoming and departing buses.
6. Please watch for any children in the parking lot. Children may be in a hurry or excited to get to school and forget to look for cars.
Please help us keep ALL Eshleman children safe!