This year, some Eshleman teachers are trying a virtual sign up for a virtual parent-teacher conference. You can use the link from your child’s teacher below to log in and secure a timeslot that works for you. Conferences will be held on Monday, November 23rd (late night) and on Tuesday, November 24th. Depending on availability there might be dates/times that are filled. If your child’s teacher does not have a link below, your child brought a paper home earlier (if you didn’t see it, it should be in the backpack).
For online scheduling below:
Click here for a video with step by step instructions for signing up. Please type your student’s name in the description box.
· A g-mail account MUST be used to schedule an appointment. If you have one, I would suggest you use that. (Please sign up for the conference and include your child’s name in some way.)
· If you do NOT have a g-mail account, you will NEED to use your child’s log in information to sign up for the conference. It would be helpful if you recorded your child’s log in information somewhere. (firstname.lastname@example.org and password=this is specific to your child)
· After you sign up for your conference, an email confirmation will be sent to the email account of the teacher and also to the account you used to sign up. Click here to view a video on how to access your child’s email.
· A parent tip: If you sign up using your child’s account, please hold on to their log in information, because you will need it the date/time of the conference to log back in for the google meet conference.
· If you are unable to sign up for a conference using your child’s computer, please contact the classroom teacher to set up your virtual conference.