Pledges for the recently concluded Read-A-Thon are coming in fast and furious! An orange paper was sent home with updates and information on how to participate if you wish.
Our read-a-thon has ended! Students spent 2 weeks reading a bunch in school. Many of your children even logged some additional time at home.
- Students were entered in a drawing for random prizes provided by the PTO if they were using their log sheet/bingo board
- Students will be receiving a prize from the PTO for participation once all log sheet/bingo boards are tallied
- Kindergarten students worked with Mrs. Sproul to enjoy the read-a-thon.
- Grand prizes will be awarded based on the following: Most $ raised; Most pages read; Most minutes logged.
- If you submitted labels for us to mail letters to family and friends, the letters were sent out and have been trickling back in with donations. Due to mail service, it is never too late to send these back in.
Pledges received by Tuesday, April 6 will be counted toward the top fund raiser prize. Any donation is gladly accepted.
Thank you for your support!
Eshleman PTO (Parent/Teacher Organization)