Power Packs Project final distribution for 2020-21 school year is Wednesday, May 26th, 2021. Children need nutritious meals all year long and that is why Power Packs Project is offering weekend food, recipes, and nutrition tips during the summer months starting Wednesdays June 23rd – August 11, 2021. Power Packs will partner with host school sites to distribute Packs directly to the school where assigned staff will coordinate weekly participant pick up and take attendance. We are centralizing all Summer Program enrollments to be managed from Power Packs Headquarters(HQ) therefore, participants will enroll online using QR Code Link (see link below).
Important Summer Program notes:
- Paperless online enrollment using QR code or link is available now for immediate enrollment.
- All currently enrolled participants must re-enroll to participate in summer program.
- Schools that are not distribution sites, families may contact Power Packs (717)615-3784 to schedule an appointment for pick up at Power Packs Main office 1915 Olde Homestead Lane address.
- Participant must apply before June 16th to receive a pack on June 23rd.
- Participant who fails to pick up packs after 2 distributions will be notified by Power Pack that they have been terminated from the program.