2021/2022 School Year
Dear Conestoga and Eshleman Families,
Hi! Mr. McCabe here… I am delighted to be returning to your school to teach Physical Education for the 2021-22 school year and am so excited for the year to begin.
This year, students in grades 1-6 will participate in a four-day schedule (Days A, B, C, and D). Each homeroom teacher will be assigned a specific Cycle Day for Physical Education this year, which will remain the same for the entire 2021-22 school year! Consistency… Woohoo!
The Elementary Physical Education Department has created a list of recommendations to ensure that all students can be successful and enjoy their P.E. experience as much as possible. Please help your student(s) to remember the following recommendations when they are participating in Physical Education this school year:
- Wear sneakers and comfortable clothing for P.E.
- Bring extra shoes for after PE (they may get wet/muddy outside).
- Bring extra socks for after PE (they may get wet/muddy outside).
- Bring a plastic bag to store any wet/muddy items (if applicable).
- Wear outer layers appropriate for the weather conditions.
- Bring a personal water container clearly marked with student’s name (no glass, please).
- Limit jewelry.
I am so excited to work with your student this year! I have missed my young friends over the summer and I just cannot wait to see them again in P.E. class.
If you have any further questions, please contact me directly at the e-mail address, below.
Physical Education Teacher
Conestoga & Eshleman Elementary Schools